Friday, March 8, 2013

Dos Diablos Mobile Cantina

More food trucks are coming our west - hooray!!

www.facebook.com/DosDiablosMobileCantina

I liked the menu of this one more than the Taco Truck (though it has been awhile since I've had the Taco Truck).  I found these guys at a park in Yarraville - but as per usual you need to check the facebook page (or the where the truck at website) to find if they're in the area.  I think they stick to the north and western suburbs (yay!).


Here they are!  And their menu.


Was such a gorgeous day


You can pick up serviettes and I think condiments from the side.



I had pollo taco (marinated grilled chicken w chipotle mayo & roasted corn salsa) and tried their seasoned fries.


I was still feeling a bit peckish so went back for the carnitas taco (slow roasted pork w salsa).



They also hung out with a coffee van (or did on this particular day) - that made a very nice Mocha and were friendly asking how I enjoyed the Mocha.



And here is the lovely Yarraville gardens.  Such a lovely place to sit and eat.



No comments:

Post a Comment